The La Habra Art Association was founded in January, 1955 and incorporated on Sept. 12, 1994. Twenty-nine charter members, sponsored by the La Habra Women’s Club, formed the association. They met first in the city library, then in a city Arts Guild Building, on Whittier Blvd., finally, in 1969, settled into their present location. The LHAA Gallery is located in an historic building, in the civic center of downtown La Habra, at 215 North Orange Street, La Habra, California, 90631.
Through the loyal dedicated efforts of members and friends, the Association has continued to serve, as a non-profit organization, dedicated toward fostering the appreciation of fine art in our community, promoting, and supporting, many fine local artists, providing exhibitions, and teaching art to children and adults.
Comments or questions are welcome.